General Terms & Conditions
1. Guest Agreement and Payment To confirm your reservation please return a signed copy of this agreement to the Hotel Hohenfels within 10 days; otherwise the reservation shall be null and void. Minors must provide the confirmation and signature by at least one parent or a legal guardian. Upon arrival, guests must remit payment of the confirmed price for accommodations including services in cash, by Reka check, EC Cash Direct (Maestro), Postcard debit card, Swiss Reka Vacation Voucher or by credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express, Diners, V PAY).
2. Prepayment The Hotel Hohenfels is entitled to request prepayment as a condition of registration. Prepayments must be made on or before the due date.
3. Cancellation Conditions Guests shall announce all amendments to the guest agreement in writing and as early as possible. Such amendments include the cancellation of a reservation as well as changes in the number of guests and the length of the stay. Until day 61st before the arrival date, amendments to the guest agreement shall not result in penalty payments. Starting at day 60 before arrival, guests must pay a cancellation fee of 30 % of the total agreed price of accommodations and services. Starting at day 30 before the planned arrival, this cancellation fee shall be 50 %; the cancellation fee shall be 80 % starting on day 14 before arrival. On the planned arrival date, 100 % of the agreed price shall be payable to the Hotel Hohenfels. We recommend acquiring cancellation insurance.
4. Arrival Guests may check in during regular opening hours of the reception desk. We ask guests who did not prepay for their stay to arrive before 6:30 PM or inform us by phone of their later arrival.
5. Parking Spaces In summer there is a limited number of free parking spaces. In winter, we charge CHF 10.00 per parking space. Limited parking space is available also in winter. Parking places are available to guests from 4:00 PM on the arrival date until 10:00 AM on the departure date. Please make a parking space reservation or use public transportation to reach the Hotel Hohenfels.
6. Prices Prices are subject to change.
7. Data Privacy Protection Your data privacy has absolute priority. We make every effort to guarantee the security of your data. We treat your email address and personal data as confidential information, which shall not be accessible to third parties. We do not save your credit card information. This information is encrypted before it is sent to the credit card company for validation and processing.
8. Legal Venue The legal venue for all disputes is the domicile of the Arosa Bergbahnen AG.
7. April 2014